We rely on our members and partners to sustain our work. Thank you for your generous support of DC Jobs With Justice.
In 2023 your support will help us to:
- Respond to threats to workers, immigrants, faith communities, women, and marginalized groups
- Ensure strong implementation of our minimum wage, paid sick days and wage theft prevention victories
- Provide solidarity for organized actions against corporate greed
- Train community leaders on basic organizing, coalition building, and fundraising skills
- Sustain our campaigns: Reclaim Rent Control, Excluded Workers, and Just Pay
- Remain the nimble organization that can respond to the needs of our members and communities
DC JWJ values the members of our coalition and our work together to inspire change and build collective power in our community.
Rights and privileges of membership include:
- Participation and voting rights on the DC JWJ steering Committee with campaign selection
- Access to outstanding local and national organizing training opportunities
- Facilitated relationships between labor, student, faith, and community leaders
- Consultation on local campaign strategy and campaign planning tools
- Access to post information and make request through the DC JWJ Steering Committee List Serv
- Action Alert and social media communication support for your campaigns (currently 10,000+ activist database, 1000+ Facebook followers, 6,000+ Twitter followers)
- Priority invitations to creative and fun cultural events and grassroots celebrations
Membership dues are based on the following guidelines and are paid on an annual basis:
- Regional entities of national unions or denominations and locals with over 10,000: $2,500
- Local unions and organizations with 5,000 – 9,999 members: $1,500
- Local unions and organizations with 2,000 – 4,999 members: $500
- Local religions, student, and community organizations with annual budgets under $100,000 per year and paid staff: $100
- All volunteer organizations with minimal budgets: $25
Paying your DC JWJ membership dues
You can pay your DC JWJ dues below or by check. Please send a check or ACH for dues of $1,500 and above. Checks can be made payable to DC Jobs With Justice and mailed to DC Jobs With Justice 1226 Vermont Ave, NW Washington, DC 20005. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request ACH information.
If you have any questions, would like to request a dues waiver, or would like more information, please contact email@example.com or 202-674-2872.